From teams to organizations, Barbara provides the assessment, process design, discipline, and facilitation that align your talent with the organization’s strategic goals. Barbara’s rare ability to synthesize complex information and make strategic connections helps to create order and clarity in difficult business situations. Her experience with diverse industries, from pharmaceuticals to networking equipment and communications, provides a rich framework for organizational insights and ideas.
WHY ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
What is your Organizational Development Challenge?
Are you a Leader who is…
- Facing the biggest challenges your group has seen?
- Resource constrained and expected to do more with less?
- Needing to motivate and inspire your people?
- Keenly aware things need to change but not sure where to begin?
Do you see:
- Lukewarm commitment to organizational goals?
- Individuals and groups “going through the motions” day to day?
- There is confusion about the future course and no alignment between functional components of the organization?
- Apathy and cynicism in employee interactions?
- No clear direction exists?
Do you want to see:
- A renewed sense of commitment to getting work done – and supporting one another in the process?
- A map of the future with vision, mission, goals, values and strategies in place?
- Changes that mean your organization will thrive even when times are tough?
If any of the above is true for you, let’s talk. An Organizational Change Initiative could make the difference your organization needs to stay competitive and inspire your people.
APPROACH TO ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Barbara’s approach to organizational consulting is a well-thought-out process in which five key stages are carefully explored. These stages include:
- Context (vision/mission, drivers for change and engaging people)
- Key Stakeholders (executive team, workstreams, project office and external consultants)
- Workstream Charters (their remit, scope, strategy/process, resources and risks/concerns)
- Recommendations (executive approval and transitional plan)